A safe place to dream, wonder, question, and write.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Always hopeful
One of my biggest fears is that my perception of the world will become so shitty that I will lose hope in the good that I have to believe is in all things. May that never happen.
You should know that I am not fully committed to anything said on this website. I need a place to explore everything going on in my head, and I find this to be a therapeutic and less-isolating way to do so.
I have ideas, and these ideas are ever-changing, ever-growing, and ever-adapting. Everything written here is "to be continued."
Welcome to my head.
"We may not grasp anything in the depth of our uncertainty, but that we are grasped by something ultimate, which keeps us in its grasp and from which we may strive in vain to escape, remains absolutely certain." P. Tillich
No comments:
Post a Comment