intrigued.
this is probably my current feeling regarding church, christianity, faith, any or all of it. I am not bitter. I am not running away anymore. nor am I cynically rolling my eyes at everything that it comes with.
I want to learn more about faith and religion.
I have hope in the church that it can be better. I view church as a community of people, and I think people need each other... and that is part of what church has to offer. people who don't go to church... I am not as worried about their eternal destinations as much as wondering if they have a community of people in their lives for love and support. (which, ideally, a church gives love and support... but not always.)
that's all I got right now about this. I'm kinda distracted. I think I might write about something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment